Long Distance Dive : Advanced, Free diving
80 Euros /dive
Half day 8.30am-12pm / 1pm-5pm
After a minimum of 45 minutes of navigation, during which your instructors will introduce you to the Seychelles and it’s history, set off on an adventure onto the most beautiful dives in the Archipelago.
Admire grey sharks, guitar sharks, white-tip sharks and sometimes hammerhead sharks too. You may even encounter giant stingrays, wrasses, humpback parrotfish and dolphins. The extraordinary fauna of the Seychelles.
Discover sites such as:
- Ennerdale and it’s 180-meter wreck where you can see lemon sharks or giant groupers.
- Shark Bank where you can find schools of Yellow back fusiliers and barracudas.
- Aldebaran which is a huge shipwreck where Giant Groupers are often sighted.
- Silhouette Island of which marine life is abundant with possible sightings of Whale Sharks.
- North Island with an abundance of reef fish, corals, marine invertebrates and predatory species.
- St Anne Marine Park where there are many turtles and sometimes dolphins too.
- Baie Ternay Marine Park with possibilities of spotting whale sharks, dolphins and sea turtles too.
- Secret Sites: We can also take you to our secret sites depending on how the weather bodes.
For lovers of the little ones, our instructors are trained to find nudibranchs, pipe fish, frogfish, leaf fish, emperor shrimp, harlequin shrimp, Spanish dancers, mantis shrimp and other hard-to-find species. Don’t forget your macro cameras 😉